$1699 – B.C. Road Trip: 9 Nts. w/Hotels & Ferries, $425 Off
Why We Love This Deal
Make 2020 the year you experience B.C. with this deal that's now $425 off (and let someone else worry about all the details).
With this self-drive package — which includes hotels, ferries, an expertly crafted itinerary and more — you'll sail from Vancouver to Victoria, wind along the island's coastal towns, voyage through the wildlife-rich Inside Passage and end amid the lush vineyards of the Okanagan.
- A nine-night self-drive tour from Vancouver to Kelowna, crafted by the experts at the award-winning Discover Canada Tours
- Guaranteed departures: July 19; Aug. 16; Sept. 15; plus additional date options through Oct. 25
- $1699 per person (based on two travellers sharing a room)
- $1299 per person (based on three travellers sharing a room)
- $1199 per person (based on four travellers sharing a room)
- $3119 per person (for solo travellers)
- Road-tripping with kids? Children sharing a room with two adults are +$155 (ages 11 and under) or +$310 (ages 12-17) per child, payable directly to Discover Canada Tours
- Nine nights' accommodations in handpicked hotels
- One-way ferry fee from Vancouver to Victoria for one standard-sized vehicle + passenger fees
- One-way Inside Passage ferry fee from Port Hardy to Prince Rupert for one standard-sized vehicle + passenger fees
- Admission to the Museum of Northern BC in Prince Rupert
- Self-drive itinerary with all of the suggested stops and map
- All taxes
- Note: Car rental, national park fees and parking fees are not included; car rental can be booked at an additional cost
Why We Love It
- Discover Canada Tours has an impressive 5-out-of-5 rating on TripAdvisor from more than 500 reviewers
- While this deal comes with a pre-planned itinerary, you get to choose how you want to spend your time in each destination, whether your priority is hiking, boutique-hopping, bird-watching or simply lying on the sandy shores of a Vancouver Island beach
- Don't forget your camera: This trip is a great chance to see wildlife, including whales, elk and deer and even the elusive white Kermode bear, also known as the "spirit" bear, which is the official provincial mammal of British Columbia
Additional Tour-Specific Charges: Packages do not include meals, medical insurance, alcohol, personal expenses and optional activities.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call Discover Canada Tours directly at 1-604-689-8128 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and Other Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or if you change your mind about going. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with Discover Canada Tours at least 30 days prior to departure and contact Travelzoo for a refund. Cancellations made within 30 days of departure may incur penalties. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.)