$999 – Vancouver Island 6-Day Tour w/Meals, $396 Off
Why We Love This Deal
Let an expert guide show you the best of Vancouver Island on this hassle-free tour that includes transportation, camping and all meals for almost $400 off. Choose from a five-, six- or eight-day adventure.
Book with peace of mind: Our voucher deals let you buy now at these fantastic prices, then book your stay when you're ready. And with our flexible refund policy, you can cancel within seven days of purchase and still get a full refund.
"If you’re ready for salt air, seclusion and a refreshing experience -- this eco tour is for you" -- FlightNetwork
- $999 (reg. $1395) per person for a five- or six-day Vancouver Island Adventure Tour
- $1299 (reg. $1825) per person for an eight-day Vancouver Island Adventure Tour
- Tours depart on June 13, 24; July 4, 25; Aug. 5, 29; Sept. 9
- Day 1: Begin in Victoria, tour the city, camp at French Beach
- Day 2: Hike along the Juan De Fuca Trail, Botanical Beach and Cathedral Grove, camp at Taylor Arm Provincial Park
- Day 3: Optional Barkley Sound cruise, beach hike near Tofino, entry to First Nations visitor centre, camp on West Coast
- Day 4: Optional Tofino ocean excursion to Hot Springs Cove or surfing, camp on West Coast
- Day 5: Additional day in Tofino, free time in town, rainforest hike, optional kayaking tour or surfing, camp on West Coast (five-day tour departs Tofino on the shuttle bus to Nanaimo or Victoria)
- Day 6: Depart West Coast, drive along "Highway of Waterfalls," picnic at Little Qualicum Falls, (six-day tour ends here in Nanaimo), camp in Strathcona
- Day 7: Strathcona guided alpine hike or optional paddling excursion to a remote waterfall, camp in Strathcona
- Day 8: Depart Strathcona and transfer south to Victoria with scenic stops along the way, including giant suspension bridge
- Lock in the savings now: Even if you don't know when you want to go, purchase the deal now for travel on select dates from June 13 - Sept. 9
Why We Love It
- Fresh Adventures has a high track record of repeat guests and sterling reviews: 5 stars on TripAdvisor from over 135 reviewers
- This deal saves almost $400 compared to the usual price of the tour
- All meals are included and consist of fresh local meats, seafood, cheeses and fresh fruit
- Tour groups are small, with a maximum of 12 people
- All tour departures are guaranteed, even if you're the only one who books that date
Travelzoo Tip: Check out this video to see a tour group in action.
Additional Tour-Specific Charges: Tours do not include medical insurance, alcohol, optional sleeping bag rental, personal expenses before and after tour, and optional extra activities (Barkley Sound Cruise for $50, Tofino hot springs excursion for $150, guided kayak tour for $160 or $50 for surf board rental). 5% local tax is not included and must be paid directly to Fresh Adventures on booking.
How to Book: To book your tour, buy the Travelzoo voucher, then go to this Fresh adventures page and fill in the booking form with your voucher number. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Policies: You can cancel within seven days of purchase and still get a full refund. Once the tour is reserved, Fresh Adventures cancellation policy prevails. Must be at least 10 years of age. Fresh Adventures reserves the right to cancel tours based on participation, weather, conditions, etc. Not valid on products. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers.