$509 – Tofino 2-Nt. Stay w/Hot Springs Tour for 2, Save 30%
Why We Love This Deal
Stays at the sleek Tofino Resort + Marina — the only waterfront resort on Tofino's inlet — are 30% off with this deal. As if that's not enough, the hotel is throwing in a Hot Springs Cove Tour, worth over $270, and a late checkout, so you can enjoy your stay just a little longer.
SAVE NOW, TRAVEL LATER. Our voucher deals let you buy now at these fantastic prices, then book your stay when you're ready.
"Tofino Resort + Marina is the perfect place to experience the spirit of the wild, west coast" — Scout Magazine
- Through April 30:
- $509 for two nights ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $539 for two nights ... Fridays-Saturdays
- $659 for two nights ... any day of the week
Each stay includes:
- Two nights' accommodations in a Queen Suite
- A Hot Springs Cove tour for two with a 30-nautical-mile boat ride (reg. $278)
- Late checkout at 1 p.m. (reg. $50)
The Hot Springs Cove Tour includes:
- One-hour high-speed boat ride to the springs; keep an eye out for wildlife on the way
- 30- to 45-minute boardwalk to the hot springs
- Two hours to spend soaking in the hot springs and enjoying the views
- 30- to 45-minute boardwalk back to the dock for pickup
- One-hour boat ride back to the resort
- Not available: April 10-12; May 15-17
- Lock in the savings now: Even if you don't know when you want to go, purchase the deal now for travel until May 31
- Please note: This deal is non-modifiable and nonrefundable once your dates have been booked
Why We Love It
- "A stay inspired by adventure" (Nuvo Magazine)
- Located on Campbell Street, steps from Tofino's boutique shops and cafes
- The resorts' 1909 Kitchen — named after the year of the town's official founding, with the opening of its first post office — sources Tofino-based ingredients and will even cook your own catch
- Rent stand-up paddleboards and bikes, or work out in the resort's adventure centre gym
- Most bedrooms have views of Lone Cone Mountain and feature photographic wall wraps of the local area
- 1909 Kitchen has floor-to-ceiling windows with views of Strawberry Island
Additional Hotel-Specific Charges: Parking and Wi-Fi are complimentary. This hotel is pet-friendly; pets are $20 plus tax, per night and up to maximum of $40 per stay. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 844-680-4184 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. The Hot Springs Tour must be booked in advance, prior to arrival. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once a room is reserved it becomes non-modifiable and non-refundable. The hotel requires all bookings to have a valid major credit card to secure the reservation. Debit-credit cards are not accepted. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and fees are additional and payable upon arrival. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
(41 Member Ratings)