25% Off – All-Incl. Desolation Sound Cruise & Stay Packages
Why We Love This Deal
Get 25% off all-inclusive cruise-and-stay vacations to Desolation Sound along B.C.'s Sunshine Coast with this deal on Pacific Coastal Cruises and Tours, named a Canadian Signature Experience by Destination Canada.
By day, you'll sail aboard an intimate ship with an onboard naturalist, seeking out humpback whales and foraging grizzlies as you glide through glacial green waters. At night, a porter brings your bags to a coastal eco-lodge where you can unwind before the next day's adventures.
Travelzoo is partnering with Roots to bring you True Nature Escapes, a handpicked collection of invigorating experiences just a short drive from the city. As a bonus, get a free gift with purchase of the offer below -- your very own Roots Beaver Water Tube -- to make embracing summer that much easier. Break from the everyday and embrace spontaneity. Getting away is just a few clicks away.
For more details, see full terms and conditions. Offer valid for Travelzoo members only.
- Three-night, four-day Homfray Explorer:
- $1645 (reg. $2195) … per person, based on two people sharing a room
- $2015 (reg. $2690) … per person, solo traveller in a private room
- Tours begin on June 21; July 5, 12, 19, 26; Aug. 23
Three-night, four-day Grizzlies of Toba Inlet:
- $1945 (reg. $2595) … per person, based on two people sharing a room
- $3065 (reg. $4090) … per person, solo traveller in a private room
- Tours begin on Aug. 30; Sept. 6, 13, 20, 27; Oct. 11
Four-night, five-day Desolation Sound Wilderness Discovery Cruise:
- $2395 (reg. $3195) … per person, based on two people sharing a room
- $2840 (reg. $3790) … per person, solo traveller in a private room
- Tours begin on June 10, 17; July 8, 22, 29; Aug. 5; 26
- All tours include accommodations in a Lodge Suite, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, house beverages including wine and beer on board the cruises and at Homfray Lodge, and luggage transport and handling
- Complimentary airport shuttle from Powell River Airport to Lund, B.C. is available when required
Why We Love It
- Get incomparably close to the rugged landscape and wildlife including orcas, dolphins, humpback whales, bears, seals and sea lions
- Guests take in the sights of Desolation Sound, Quadra Island, the Agamemnon Channel and more while learning about the rich Indigenous history of the area
- Cruise only during daylight hours with overnight stays in shore-side lodges
- All accommodations, meals, onboard drinks and luggage transfers are included
- Cruise on a converted fishing boat, now a boutique 16-passenger vessel crewed by a seasoned captain, first mate and naturalist cruise director to bring you a personalized and informative experience
About the Tour
Pacific Coastal Cruises & Tours is rated five out of five on TripAdvisor. Each trip allows you to experience mysterious Desolation Sound, British Columbia, on the Sunshine Coast up close and in comfort, on
a completely refurbished and rebuilt ship. Relax and enjoy the serene settings from the minute you put your bags down, while Pacific Coastal Cruises & Tours takes care of every detail.
With a cap of 16 passengers, crew members are able to interact with guests and share their expertise. Your cruise director is a naturalist who will bring your attention to the abundant wildlife, striking scenery, and unique history of the area.
Additional Tour-Specific Charges: 5% tax and a Service Fee of $35 per person, per day are not included and will be paid directly to Pacific Coastal Cruises & Tours. There's an additional Conservation Fee of $25 per booking for the Grizzlies of Toba Inlet tour, also payable direct. Gratuities are not included.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo, then call Pacific Coastal Cruises & Tours directly at 604-566-8027 or toll free 1-844- 504-1392 on Mondays-Fridays from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. to make a reservation for your desired departure dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. 50% non-refundable deposit required at time of booking. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo or visit My Account within 7 days of purchase for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the reservation is made, Pacific Coastal Cruises & Tours cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 60 days prior to arrival. Penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to Pacific Coastal Cruises & Tours rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. No pets allowed.