$1,999 – Kyuquot Sound Fly-Fishing Escape w/Meals, $1,200 Off
Set on the open waters of Vancouver Island's northwestern coast, this refined lodge is both modern and homey. Travelzoo members save more than $1,200 on a bucket list-worthy, all-inclusive fly-fishing retreat in teeming Kyuquot Sound.
- $1,999 per person for four nights' accommodation with guided fishing for three days; arrive Oct. 2, 6, 22
- $2,480 per person for five nights with four days of fishing; arrive Oct. 15
- Includes boat trip to and from Fair Harbour, reserved parking for vehicles, all meals, boxed lunches, accommodation, jet boats and rafts, guiding and flies (streamer flies for coho)
- Rods available upon request and lines and tippets are available for sale -- check this detailed list of items to bring to the lodge
- Note:Prices are per person and based on double occupancy; please purchase one voucher per guest -- single voucher purchases are permitted; you will be paired with another single guest in shared accommodations
Why We Love It
- Both a beginner and pro-angler paradise, guides bring members to some of the most active fishing spots on Vancouver Island
- Specializing in B.C.'s prized coho salmon, these feisty fish will provide a challenge -- on a good day, 10 or more could be hooked
- The intimate six-room lodge has a large main room, bar area, wood stove and oceanview decks
- Gourmet hot breakfast buffet is served in the family-style kitchen; a three-course homemade dinner rounds out the day
Travelzoo Tip: Kyuquot is a small town accessible only by air or water. Click here for information on getting to the lodge.
Additional Hotel-Specific Charges: 5% GST and 8% hotel tax is not included and will be paid directly to the lodge. Reserved parking for one vehicle in Fair Harbour is included with this deal.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the lodge directly at 1-866-964-5220 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and Other Lodge Policies: Once the trip is reserved with the lodge, lodge cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 30 days prior to arrival. Lodge-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
A freshwater fishing license (no tags needed for river) is required.
When You Can Go
Oct. 2, 6, 15, 22