$675 – Shuswap Lake: 4-Day Houseboating Trip, Reg. $1399
Just in time for summer vacations, Travelzoo members save $724 on houseboat rentals in the Shuswap -- the self-proclaimed "Houseboating Capital of Canada."
Why We Love It
- The Mirage 40 accommodates up to 10 people, making a midweek spring rental less than $70 per person
- The Shuswap Lakes have over 1,000 kilometres of waterways with plenty of landing beaches
- A "pleasing region of green, wooded hills" (Lonely Planet), the area is popular for summer family getaways
- Use the full value of the voucher ($1399) toward the rental of any houseboat at any time before Sept. 30
- $675 for a four-day/three-night trip on a Mirage 40 2000 Model houseboat that sleeps up to 10 people; depart Mondays from May 15 - June 5
- Or, use the full value ($1399) of this voucher toward the rental of any houseboat at any time prior to Sept. 30
- Note: Does not include fuel, propane, insurance ($34/day), lifeboat fee ($10) or environmental fee ($60)
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: This deal does not include fuel or propane used. Insurance ($34/day), a lifeboat fee ($10) and environmental fee ($60) are extra and paid directly to Waterway Houseboats. Tax is not included. Upon arrival, a security deposit is required. This deposit is refundable, less any outstanding charges including lost or damaged items, excessively unclean boats or any damage resulting from negligent operation of, or activity on the houseboat. The security deposit on Mirage 40 is $2,500 with insurance purchase or $5,000 without. Parking is available onsite and is complimentary.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call Waterway Houseboat Vacations directly at 1-877- 928-3792 to make a reservation for your desired boat and travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. A credit card is required at booking and check-in. Must be 19+ to reserve. (Must be 25+ to reserve the Legacy boat). If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund. Must sign a contract. When you arrive at the marina, trained staff will hold an orientation session that will allow you to operate the houseboat.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the houseboat is reserved with Waterway Houseboats, their cancellation policy prevails. There is no fee for a cancellation or change made within 10 days of booking. Cancellations made after 10 days of booking will result in a facilitation fee based on the boat booked. For this rate to be honoured, YOU MUST PRESENT VOUCHER AT CHECK-IN. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to houseboat rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
When You Can Go
Options through September