$109-$119 – Saint John: Stay in Fall w/Parking
Why We Love This Deal
At the epicentre of Saint John and connected by an indoor walkway to Market Square, this hotel is an ideal base from which to explore the city. Our deal saves you over 35% on stays into December and includes parking.
- Check in Sept. 22 - Dec. 15:
- $109 per night ... Standard One King or Two Queen room
- $119 per night ... Historic City View room
- All stays include self-parking for one vehicle (reg. $15.95)
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- Located within walking distance of Saint John City Market, New Brunswick Museum and King's Square; be sure and make the 10-minute drive to the Reversing Falls, too
- After a day of sightseeing, unwind in your room with complimentary Wi-Fi access, a minifridge and windows that open to let in fresh air; some rooms showcase views of the harbour
- Bring a furry friend with you; this hotel welcomes pets (fees apply)
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional adults can stay for $20. Children 17 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is four.
Additional hotel specific charges: 15% HST and 3.5% Municipal Accommodation Tax per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Self-parking is complimentary with this offer.
Other hotel policies: This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(65 Member Ratings)