$378 – Scenic Heli Flight for 4 over the Rockies, Reg. $556
Why We Love This Deal
Fly above the stunning Rockies in a helicopter for as little as $95 per person with our deal — choose from a bucket list-worthy helicopter flight or adventure further with seasonal hiking or snowshoeing, gear provided.
- Choose from the following tours through Aug. 31
Coral Creek Canyon Flight, including a 12-minute helicopter tour:
- $378 (reg. $556) for four people
- $567 (reg. $834) for six
Heli Flight, including a 20-minute helicopter tour:
- $700 (reg. $1116) for four people
- $1050 (reg. $1674) for six
- Through April: One-hour snowshoeing, including hot chocolate with Irish cream; winter gear (winter jacket, snow pants and boots) provided for groups of up to six, dependent on size
- May-August: One-hour wilderness hike with snacks and water
- All flights take off from the Rockies Heli Canada heliport, about 3.5 hours from Calgary and Edmonton, and just over two hours due west from Red Deer
More Reasons to Go
- Few people get the chance to experience these stunning aerial views of lakes, valleys and magnificent mountains
- The snowshoeing option is available through April and comes with a cup of hot chocolate and Irish cream to sip while you're taking in glacial views
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and scores a 97% approval from Travelzoo members, who love the "awesome experience" and "amazing scenery"
- Enjoy with confidence — read more about this partner's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid for daily tours during merchant’s operating hours. Reservations required, must be made by phone or email; subject to availability. When making the reservation via phone or email; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Additional fees to be paid upon arrival are 5% GST, 5% tourism fees and $4 landing fees per person. Waivers must be signed for all off field landings.
24-hour cancellation policy applies, cancellations must be sent via email followed by a phone call: Voucher will be forfeited and redeemed if not cancelled 24 hours prior to trip. Must be a least five years of age; must be legal age to consume alcohol. Subject to weather conditions. Valid for one or two people, depending on the voucher bought. Not valid on products. Cannot be combined with other offers. Must use in one visit. Max weight of 800 pounds per group of four or 1,100 pounds per group of six. Persons over 250 pounds will be required to pay a seat surcharge of 50% of the base value. Please note if the voucher is not used by the promotional expiration date the customer can redeem the voucher after the expiry date at the promotion value.
Note: The province of Alberta requires proof of vaccination for certain services. Check out the province's official site for more information.
Up to 35% Off
(31 Member Ratings)