$99 – Rockies Helicopter Tour, Reg. $139
Get a bird's-eye view of "scenery that you only expect to see on postcards" where "rugged mountaintops scrape the skyline" (Lonely Planet). Travelzoo members can save on helicopter tours all year long.
- $99 (reg. $139) for a 12-minute Coral Creek Canyon helicopter flight for one person; $189 (reg. $278) for two people
- $209 (reg. $299) for a 20-minute glacier helicopter flight for one person with one hour of guided snowshoeing, plus hot chocolate and Bailey's; $399 (reg. $598) for two people
Why We Love It
- Choose from an awe-inspring helicopter flight or adventure further with a snowshoeing trek -- snowshoes provided
- Few people get the chance to experience these stunning aerial views of lakes, valleys and snow-capped mountains
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor -- one review claims this is the best thing the user had done in Canada
There is a minimum of four passengers per tour (all singles or doubles will be paired with other groups to meet this minimum). Your reservation will be rescheduled if your flight does not meet this requirement. Must sign a waiver.
48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Must be at least five years of age for either tour; must be of legal age to consume alcohol. There is a combined passenger weight limit of 850 pounds. Subject to weather conditions. Valid for one or two persons. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Daily through December
(7 Member Ratings)