$52 – Lake Louise Scenic Gondola Ride for 2
Spot wild grizzly bears and take in views of Victoria Glacier and the "awe-inspiring" Lake Louise (Lonely Planet) from an open-air or closed gondola ride.
- $52 (reg. $69.90) for a Lake Louise gondola ride for two people
- $74 (reg. $99) for a family pass (two adults ages 16 and over and two children ages 6-15)
- $82 (reg. $109.90) for a Gondola and Gourmet package for two people, including two gondola tickets and a $25 per-person lunch credit (excludes alcohol) to use at any of the on-site eateries
Why We Love It
- Earned a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence with its 4.5-star rating from more than 1,000 reviewers
- The 14-minute ride elevates you up to 6,850 feet
- Lonely Planet describes Lake Louise as a place of "finely chiseled mountains that Michelangelo couldn't have made more aesthetically pleasing"
- The experience starts with a pre-ride welcome orientation and a short presentation about Banff National Park
Travelzoo Tip: A complimentary shuttle runs between Lake Louise hotels and the gondola. If you choose to drive there is free on-site parking.
Subject to weather conditions. Valid for two or four people. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Aug. 21 - Oct. 8
(237 Member Ratings)