Sold outThis deal was published May 23, 2017 and sold out September 18, 2017. See current deals
$45 – Mount Norquay: 2 Sightseeing Lift Passes
Don't forget your camera on this open-air ride up Mount Norquay that reaches 7,000 feet above sea level with views of Banff, Spray Valley and Bow Valley.
- $45 (reg. $59.90) for two adult Mount Norquay Sightseeing Chairlift passes
- $75 (reg. $99.80) for two adults and two children
- Both options include 15% off food and drink (excluding alcohol) at the Cliffhouse Bistro or North American Lodge
- Not valid in August
Why We Love It
- The ride lasts eight minutes each way, sporting views of Mount Rundle and passing over grizzly and black bear territory
- Travelzoo members who tried this experience rave about the "spectacular" and "unbeatable" views
- Comes with a dining discount; grab lunch at the bottom or top of the mountain
- The Cliffhouse Bistro was once a teahouse that hosted Marilyn Monroe while she filmed the 1954 movie "River of No Return"
Travelzoo Tip: Take a break from driving and hop on the free shuttle that runs hourly from Banff to Mount Norquay and back.
Once purchased, ticket is nonrefundable; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends or in August. Must be 2 years of age or older to ride the chairlift. Maximum weight is 250 pounds. Adult tickets are valid for ages 16 and up and child tickets are valid for ages 6-15. Ages 2-5 are free. Subject to weather conditions. Valid for two or four people. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Sept. 1 - Oct. 9