$89 – Rocky Mountains Canyon Tours for 2, Reg. $142
Experience the "spectacular views of frozen waterfalls cascading over dramatic mountainside cliffs" (The Huffington Post) and the frozen canyons of the Rocky Mountains on an ice walk that is now over 30% off.
Why We Love It
- On the Johnston Canyon tour, listed as a Canadian Signature Experience by Destination Canada, see frozen waterfalls and wildlife
- The Grotto Canyon tour follows a frozen creek and features Aboriginal rock art
- Headlamps are provided for evening tours
- Rated as one of the best places to ice walk in Alberta by The Huffington Post
Travelzoo Tip: Take a walk under the stars; this deal is also good for Johnston Canyon evening ice walks.
- $89 (reg. $142) for a Johnston Canyon or Grotto Canyon ice walk for two
- Ice cleats and hiking poles are provided; ski wear is strongly recommended
- Hot chocolate and maple cookie to enjoy after the walk
- $129 (reg. $231) for the above deal for two adults and two children (ages 8-12)
- Pickup and drop-off are provided from most Banff hotels
When You Can Go
Valid from Nov. 20 - April 10; blackout dates apply
(16 Member Reviews)