$239—Edmonton: Fairmont hotel escape w/breakfast, 40% off
Why We Love This Deal
Located on the North Saskatchewan River valley, this chateau-style hotel opened its doors on July 5, 1915. It now boasts luxury modern upgrades and amenities, and with plenty of nearby sightseeing and shopping, the hotel is the perfect home-base for exploring the city.
With this deal, Travelzoo members can save up to 40% on stays with breakfast for a fall getaway in October and November.
- Check in from October-November
- $239 per night ... Fairmont Room
- Exclusive rates for larger Deluxe Rooms with a separate sitting area are also available for +$20 per night
- Travelzoo member perk: Daily breakfast for two at the Harvest Room restaurant ($74 value)
- Not available: Oct. 24-30; Nov. 6-9, 13-14
More Reasons to Go
- The two-tier on-site fitness centre is equipped with a full squash court, a 12-metre saline swimming pool, a sauna, a steam room, plenty of cardio machines (including Peloton bikes) and free weights
- The Harvest Room restaurant earns a 4.5-star rating on TripAdvisor and specializes in premium AAA beef, something Alberta is famous for
- The hotel is located in the heart of downtown Edmonton, six blocks from the lively Ice District
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional adults and children can stay upon prior request for an additional $30 plus tax per night (contact the hotel directly for more details). Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Maximum occupancy is four.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A 3% Destination Marketing Fee , 4% Alberta Tourism Levy and 5% GST per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is $40 plus tax per day for self-parking, $50 plus tax per day for valet. Parking fees include in-and-out privileges.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $35 plus tax per pet per night. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.) Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.