$399 – 2-Day All-Inclusive Horseback Adventure, Reg. $649
Take in epic views and Western lifestyle with an equestrian escape that CNN Travel lists among "the world's great horse treks." This deal saves $250 and includes tours, meals and accommodations.
Why We Love It
- Frommer's describes Banff's backcountry as "jaw-dropping mountain splendour"
- After a guided day on horseback, riders unwind with fellow travellers over a convivial dinner
- Wildlife such as grizzly bears, elk and deer are possible to spot roaming the national park
- Guests can stay in a lodge that's peaceful and secluded, yet equipped with modern amenities
- $399 for a two-day, one-night trip departing Fridays and Saturdays in May, June and Sept. through Oct. 7
- $599 for a three-day, two-night trip departing Mondays in May, June and Sept. through Oct. 2
- Both options include daily guided excursions, accommodations in the Banff backcountry at the Sundance Lodge, meals for the duration of the trip and nonalcoholic beverages
- Click here for a suggested list of what to bring
- Pricing is per person; if travelling in a group, please purchase one voucher per guest
- Not available for departures on: Sept. 22
- Note: An Alberta Tourism Levy of 4% is not included and will be paid directly to Banff Trail Riders
Additional Specific Charges: An Alberta Tourism Levy of 4% and 5% GST are not included and will be paid directly to Banff Trail Riders. All rates include Parks Canada backcountry and Banff Tourism Levy Fees.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call Banff Trail Riders directly at 1-800-661-8352 to make a reservation for your desired departure dates. Be sure to mention this is for the overnight horse excursion. Rates for the lodge trips are based on double occupancy. Please let the agent know when reserving whether you will be travelling alone or with other guests. Banff Trail Riders will make every effort to lodge parties of two guests or more in their own room. Please note that if you are travelling alone you may be required to share with other single guests. On the day of departure, guests meet at Warner Stables at 100 Sundance Rd. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Each rider will be required to sign a waiver releasing the tour company and Her Majesty in Right of Canada as represented by Parks Canada Agency from all risks. Safety experts recommend hard hats and narrow boots. Helmets can be provided on tours; if you would like to wear a helmet, please bring one with you or inquire when making your reservation. Travel, health and cancellation insurance is not included; guests must provide proof of medical/travel insurance. Please email the details to email@example.com once your booking has been made.
Cancellation and Other Policies: Once the trip is reserved, the tour operator's cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 14 days prior to arrival. Tour operator-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to the tour operator's rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit
When You Can Go
Departure options through Oct. 7