$94—North Vancouver: dinner for 2 in The Shipyards w/wine
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members save 30% on a three-course meal for two people at this classy spot in North Vancouver. And as a special added perk, you'll get a half litre of wine to share and two hours of free parking—a hot commodity in The Shipyards.
- $94 (reg. $134.50) ... a three-course meal for two people, including a half-litre of Monvin red or white wine, along with two hours of free parking
- Check out the menu before you go—each person can choose one main, and you'll get an appetizer and a dessert to share
- Not available: Feb. 14
More Reasons to Go
- The restaurant is located inside the Pinnacle Hotel, steps from the pier and waterfront in North Vancouver
- It has floor to ceiling windows with views of Shipyards Square
- They use local and sustainable products as much as possible to bring the flavours of Vancouver's North Shore to your table
Voucher can be redeemed starting Feb. 5; valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; mention your Travelzoo voucher but do not provide your PIN number before arriving at the restaurant. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
(21 Member Ratings)