$55 – Granville Island: Seafood Dinner Date, Reg. $90
Dine at The Vancouver Fish Company for 40% less with this deal we reeled in on dinner for two at the marina-side eatery on Granville Island.
- $55 (reg. $90.96) for dinner for two people including one shared appetizer, soup or salad (up to $16.99); two entrees (up to $31.99 each); and one dessert to share (up to $9.99)
- $65 (reg. $111.96) for all of the above plus two cocktails from a Travelzoo-exclusive cocktail menu (up to $11 each)
- Travelzoo members also get 15% off any bottle of wine from the regular drinks menu (not valid for wines by the glass)
- Note: This deal cannot be used toward platters
- Not valid on: Feb. 14
Why We Love It
- Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
- We ate here and recommend the maple walnut prawns, lobster poke bowl and cedar plank sockeye
- Named one of the best seafood restaurants in Vancouver by The Daily Hive
- Previous Travelzoo diners praise the "friendly and efficient staff"
Not valid during restaurant buy-outs. Please call restaurant for specific date restrictions. Each voucher is valid for two diners only; a maximum of 4 vouchers per table is allowed. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Feb. 11 - April 21
(534 Member Ratings)