$45 – Chinatown: 3-Course Dinner for 2 w/Drinks
With a new chef and a refreshed menu, Sai Woo in Chinatown is one for the list. Travelzoo members save almost 45% on a three-course dinner with wine or beer included.
Why We Love It
- We ate here and loved the Korean scallion pancakes and the Nama chocolate dessert
- Received an honourable mention for Best New Restaurant Design at the Vancouver Magazine Restaurant Awards 2016
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor and was nominated for the best Chinese category in the Where to Dine Awards 2017
Travelzoo Tip: We recommend ordering a side with your main if you have a big appetite.
- $45 (reg. $80) for a three-course dinner for two people including:
- A shared appetizer (up to $14 value), two mains (up to $20 value each), one dessert to share (up to $10 value) and two glasses of house wine or local beers
Limit 2 vouchers per table for a maximum of 4 people. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events. Valid for 2 diners. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
(17 Member Reviews)