$225—Vancouver-to-Victoria tour w/ferry & Butchart Gardens
Why We Love This Deal
Get into the festive mood this holiday season with a Christmas tour of Victoria from Vancouver. Travelzoo members save on tours that start with a 90-minute ferry ride, followed by time to explore the charming shops and attractions in Victoria before finishing off with a stroll through the decked-out Butchart Gardens.
- Victoria and Butchart Gardens Christmas Tour, departing daily between Dec. 1 - Jan. 6
- $225 (reg. $265) ... one adult (ages 13+)
- $114 (reg. $135) ... one child (3-12)
- Includes a 90-minute ferry ride to Victoria's Inner Harbour, free time to explore Victoria and admission to the Butchart Gardens Christmas displays
More Reasons to Go
- Ferries offer scenic views from an outdoor viewing deck, or you can relax inside—either way you'll get a festive voyage through the Juan de Fuca Straight and the Gulf Islands
- With over 22 hectares to discover, the Butchart Gardens are a must-see during the holidays with thousands of twinkling lights and the Twelve Days of Christmas displays
- Victoria is a charming spot year-round, but even more so during the holidays—expect Christmas lights on the Fairmont Empress, the Parliament Buildings, and even the boats docked in the Inner Harbour
- This deal includes tax so there are no additional charges or hidden fees
- See the available pick up points, you'll get to decide which one is convenient for you when you book, or you can head to the main departure point at the Canada Place welcome kiosk
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant’s cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Guests must call the Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing Office at 1-604-451-1600 or 1-877-451-1777 to book their tour and pickup spot. Guests will then receive a ticket, redemptions will not be accepted in person or onsite. Valid for tours departing 9:20 a.m. daily from various locations in Vancouver. Please check in 15 minutes prior to tour departure time. Reservations required; subject to availability. Guests should book early to ensure a seat as redemption is based on tour availability. Non-redeemed guests will not be accepted on the tour. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. No additional fees, taxes are included in the price. Gratuity is not included. Please tip on the full value. Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather. Tours go ahead rain or shine.