$40—Vancouver: 50% off hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tours
Why We Love This Deal
Tour the vibrant city of Vancouver at your own pace with a 48-hour hop-on, hop-off bus pass. Travelzoo members can explore anytime through December and save 50% on the regular price.
With 11 stops, this round-trip tour takes about one hour to complete, but you can take your time to get off and look around as you wish along the way.
- 48-hour access to the Vancouver "Hop-On, Hop-Off" tour, valid through December
- $40 (reg. $80) ... one adult (ages 13+)
- $20 (reg. $40) ... one child (3-12)
- Includes the AudioMe app that offers multilingual commentary and two exclusive walking tours via the app at Stanley Park and downtown Vancouver
More Reasons to Go
- The Stanley Park walking tour begins at stop #3, Stanley Park, guiding you through the park's lush landscapes, forests and waterfronts
- The downtown walking tour begins at stop #5, Sutton Place/Robson Street, at the centre of all the action including BC Place, Pacific Centre mall, Robson Square and more
- Some other stops include Granville Island, Chinatown and Gastown
- This deal includes tax so there's no additional charge
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant’s cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Guests must call the Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing Office at 1-877-451-1777 to book their tour. Guests will then receive a direct ticket to board the coach. Redemptions will not be accepted in person or onsite. Changes or cancellations can be made up to 24 hours before the scheduled tour, unless otherwise specified. After that time, all bookings will be considered non-refundable. Please note that no shows or missed departures will not be refunded; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Unable to accommodate motorized scooters, wheelchairs, folding wheelchairs, walkers, strollers, or luggage on buses due to limited storage capacity and provincial regulations. With the exception of registered service dogs, no pets are allowed on tours. Valid for 1 person. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.