$39 – Richmond: winery tour & tastings w/cheese pairings
Why We Love This Deal
Spread across 15 acres, Lulu Island is the largest winery in metro Vancouver — head over there for a tour and tasting of 100% B.C. wines while saving 35% with our deal.
- A one-hour winery tour, including five tastings per person and a cheese pairing experience:
- $39 (reg. $60) for two people
- $69 (reg. $110) for four people
More Reasons to Go
- A 20-minute drive from Vancouver, the winery produces B.C. VQA wines using grapes from the Okanagan Valley and blueberries from Fraser Valley, winning multiple awards over the years
- Make sure you stop by the Instagram-worthy grape tunnel that also allows you to take a closer look at the vines
- Earns a 4-star rating and is listed as one of the top 20 things to do in Richmond on TripAdvisor
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the Merchant's 24-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant’s cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Must be 19 years or older to participate. Subject to weather conditions. Valid for 2 or 4 people. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
(34 Member Ratings)