$39 – Richmond: Winery Tour & Tastings for 2, 35% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Spread across 15 acres, Lulu Island is the largest winery in metro Vancouver — head over there for a tour and tasting of 100% B.C. wines while saving 35% with our deal.
- A winery tour, including five tastings per person and a shared cheese platter:
- $39 (reg. $60) for two people
- $75 (reg. $120) for four people
More Reasons to Go
- A 20-minute drive from Vancouver, the winery produces B.C. VQA wine using grapes from the Okanagan Valley and blueberries from Fraser Valley, winning multiple awards over the years
- Make sure you stop by the Instagram-worthy grape tunnel that also allows you to take a closer look at the vines
- Earns a 4-star rating and is listed as one of the top 20 things to do in Richmond on TripAdvisor
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call 604-232-9839 between 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. or email email@example.com to make a reservation; mention your Travelzoo voucher but do not provide your PIN number before arriving. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value.
24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Must be 19 years or older. Subject to weather conditions. Valid for 2 or 4 people. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
Note: The province of B.C. requires proof of vaccination for certain services as of Sept. 13, 2021. Check out the province's official site for more information.
(15 Member Ratings)