$125 – EAT! Vancouver Exclusive: Wildebeest 5-Course Dinner
Why We Love This Deal
As part of EAT! Vancouver's Dinner Series, Wildebeest's chef Ian McHale is collaborating with Toronto chef Carl Heinrich for an evening exclusively for Travelzoo members.
- $125 (inclusive of tax and gratuity) per person for a welcome cocktail and a family-style, five-course dinner at Wildebeest
- Note: Optional wine pairing is available for purchase at the event for $49
Why We Love It
- The event was arranged specifically for Travelzoo members and is limited to 65 people
- Top Chef Canada winner chef Carl Heinrich helms downtown Toronto's popular spot, Richmond Station
- Chef McHale's menu embodies "ingredient-driven cooking that is unapologetic in its commitment to the local, the seasonal, and the delectable" (Inside Vancouver)
Travelzoo Tip: Want to check out EAT! Harvest this year? It is being held at The Vancouver Club and we have VIP tickets exclusively for Travelzoo members. Sample food, wine and desserts before the rest with early admission after a welcome cocktail and canape for $175 per person.
Non-refundable; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for 1 person. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit. Due to the nature of this event we may not be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions. Please contact the restaurant with allergy inquires prior to purchasing your tickets. Event is restricted to persons 19 years of age and older.
Only 30 tickets remain for this event. We suggest purchasing as soon as possible to secure your space.