$24 – Stanley Park: Indigenous History Tours, Save 30%
Stanley Park has an extensive Aboriginal history and, with its 400-year-old trees, it "feels like it’s miles away from urban life" (Condé Nast Traveler). Discover the cultural significance of the park from First Nations guides at Talaysay Tours.
- $24 (reg. $35) per person for a guided, 75-minute "Spoken Treasures Tour in Stanley Park with Seawall Walk" or a guided, 90-minute "Talking Trees Tour at Stanley Park"
Why We Love It
- Learn about the Indigenous history of Stanley Park and Vancouver, and visit the renowned Brockton Point totem poles
- The Talking Trees Tour focuses on the cultural importance of local flora and includes a sampling of traditional Indigenous tea
- Talaysay Tours is owned and operated by a First Nations family and earns 5 stars on TripAdvisor
- These tours are great for people of all ages and fitness levels
Travelzoo Tip: Canada's first Aboriginal arts hotel is located in Gastown, one of Vancouver's "most fascinating" (Frommer's) neighbourhoods. Travelzoo members save $75 per night with this deal.
48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Tours depart in rain or shine. Valid for one person. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Daily through September