$79 – Lynn Canyon & Pitt Meadows Cycling Tour, Save 40%
These guided cycling tours from Into The Wild include a hike through a 1000-year-old forest and a ride along part of the Trans Canada Trail.
Why We Love It
- Rated 5 stars on TripAdvisor
- A choice of two tours; one around Vancouver and the other through the Fraser Valley
- The Fraser Valley tour includes hiking along the Baden Powell Trail and cycling through Pitt Meadows with views of Golden Ears peaks
- Vancouver city tour standouts include cycling the Stanley Park seawall, part of the world's longest waterfront path, a visit to Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden and free time on Granville Island
- No extra costs -- taxes, booking fees, and bike and helmet rentals are included
Travelzoo Tip: Into The Wild Cycling Tours is the only tour operator with access to the Trans Canada Trail at Pitt Meadows, so it's not heaving with tourists.
Free cancellation at least seven days before tour; 50% cancellation fee three to six days prior to tour; 100% cancellation fee within two calendar days prior to tour; voucher subject to forfeiture. Tour may be rescheduled if unforeseen circumstances arise. This is based on tour availability. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Must be three years of age or older. Tours will run rain or shine. If the weather is particularly bad, customers will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. Valid for one person. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Valid through Sept. 30