$56 – High-Speed Sea Safari on Howe Sound, Reg. $93
A day-tripper's dream, this two-hour, family-friendly Sea Safari on the Howe Sound is only a 25-minute drive away for Vancouverites. Tours are 40% off through September.
- $56 (reg. $93.45) for a two-hour Sea Safari tour in a high-speed inflatable boat for one adult
- $37 (reg. $61.95) for one child ages 5-12
Why We Love It
- Earns 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor, with one reviewer stating that "it doesn't get any more West Coast than this"
- High-speed inflatable boats get close to the cliffs of Anvil Island, seals at Pam Rocks and the caves of Bowen Island
- Sea Safaris depart three times per day -- choose from the Deep Fjord, Bowen Explorer or Circle tours, all exploring Howe Sound
- Horseshoe Bay is lined with quaint shops and restaurants, making this a great day trip from Vancouver
Travelzoo Tip: We tried this deal and loved it -- check out our video.
Departure times are subject to change without notice and are dependent on weather. It is recommended that you layer clothing for the day and bring cameras, sunscreen and sunglasses for this tour. Please be advised that you may get wet and any personal belongings that do not do well in the wet environment are best left behind. Sewell's Marina will securely store personal belongings while you are out on a tour.
Limit two purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Cannot combine with other offers.
When You Can Go
Through Sept. 30
(22 Member Ratings)