$65 – Narrated Fraser River Cruise w/Lunch, Save 45%
Cruise on a 100-passenger paddle wheeler or a 40-passenger catamaran and get lunch included, all for 45% off.
Why We Love It
- Guests are carried down the Fraser River using the same paddle-wheel propulsion as steamboats from the late 1850s to the 1920s
- Highlights include the Port Mann Bridge, one of the widest bridges in the world, and a stop at the quaint fishing village of Steveston
- 98% of Travelzoo members who have done this deal said they loved it, praising the "excellent" narrator
- Choose from four cruises, including a sunset cruise with a three-course dinner cooked by the onboard chef
Travelzoo Tip: Eagles, bears, deer and cougars are often seen along the way, so pack your binoculars.
- $65 (reg. $118) per person for one of the following boat cruises:
- Full-day Historic Fort Langley Tour on the M.V. Native (pictured)
- Steveston Harbour Tour on the M.V. Native
- Six-hour Pitt Lake Nature Cruise and Tour on the M.V. Beta Star
- All tours are fully narrated and include lunch
- $55 (reg. $91) per person for a Sunset on the Fraser cruise, including a three-course dinner (Thursday nights only)
- Note: 5% GST and 15% gratuity is not included and will be applied to the full value of the ticket at the time of purchase
A 72-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Subject to weather conditions. Valid for one person. Not valid on products. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
May 13 - Oct. 15
(94 Member Reviews)