$219-$229—Vancouver hotel w/parking & epic city views
Why We Love This Deal
Spend some time surrounded by mountains as you explore the biggest city on Canada's west coast. Travelzoo members save up to 30% on rooms at this convenient spot in downtown Vancouver.
With travel dates throughout the transition of winter to spring, you'll enjoy milder weather, fewer crowds and the beginning of the famous Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival. Plus, you won't have to worry about finding a parking spot in the city.
- Accommodations in a Two Double or One King room
Check in daily from Feb. 29 - April 8; and April 21, 30; May 1, 19-21, 26:
- $219 per night ... room on a low floor
- $229 per night ... room on a higher floor with great views of the city
- Corner rooms are available for $239 per night, offering views and more space to spread out
- Travelzoo member added perk: Self-parking for one vehicle ($53 value)
- Not available: March 6-8
More Reasons to Go
- Visit the onsite Cafe One for breakfast, lunch and dinner or Bar One for beer, wine and cocktails—both are open daily
- The hotel welcomes up to two pets per room at no extra charge, including their own luxurious bed
- You'll be a five-minute walk from Robson Square, The Vancouver Art Gallery and Pacific Centre Mall
Travelzoo tip: The Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival begins March 29; in addition to blossom viewing, many events are held around the city.
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve booked your dates, you can still change your travel dates directly with the hotel. Simply contact the hotel at least 72 hours prior to your original travel dates to avoid being charged the $75 booking deposit. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional adults and children can stay upon prior request (contact the hotel directly for more details) for $30 plus tax, per person, per night. Children 17 and under stay free. Maximum occupancy is two in a King room and four in a Two Double room.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 20.68% in taxes and fees is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Self-parking is included with this offer.
Other hotel policies: Limited accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.