$149 & up – Vancouver: Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel w/Parking
Why We Love This Deal
Book a trip through mid-December at this modern downtown Vancouver hotel with "unrivalled views of the water, mountains and city skyline" (Fodor's) and save over 30% on stays that include parking.
- Stays in a Traditional Room with one king or two double beds:
- $149 per night ... Dec. 3-15
- $159 per night ... through Nov. 30
- Self-parking for one vehicle (reg. $55)
- Not available: Oct. 27-31; Nov. 24-25, 27; Dec. 4
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- Located in the heart of downtown this 4-star hotel provides easy access to shopping, museums, restaurants and cafes
- Rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, offering some of the best views in Vancouver
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all rooms and one pet per room is allowed to stay at no extra charge
- All guests enjoy access to a full-service fitness centre, pool and hot tubs
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional adults can stay for $30 per night. Children 18 and under stay free of charge.
Additional hotel specific charges: 17.5% tax per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary with this offer.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.) Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
Note: The province of B.C. requires proof of vaccination for certain services as of Sept. 13, 2021. Check out the province's official site for more information.
$149 & up
(161 Member Ratings)