$85—Toronto: Queen West bistro dinner for 2 w/wine, 30% off
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members can save on an indulgent dinner for two at this swanky bistro in Toronto's Queen West. You and your guest will enjoy two courses and a glass of wine each. Or, splurge a little more and purchase an add-on voucher for a full bottle of wine.
Travelzoo tip: With validity into February 2024, this deal would also make a great gift for someone. Just say yes to "Is this a gift?" at checkout.
- $85 (reg. $120) for a two-course dinner for two people including:
- Choice of starter or salad up to $15 (per person)
- Choice of main up to $30 (per person)
- Glass of house wine (6oz) up to $15 (per person)
- Upgrade your wine to a shared bottle for $35 more ($60 value)
- Check out the menu for dish details
More Reasons to Go
- The restaurant is located in the heart of the trendy Queen West region of Toronto, surrounded by shops, galleries and the city bustle
- Some menu highlights include Californian cut striploin, baked salmon, pork dry ribs and gochujang cauliflower popcorn
- Expect an intimate yet relaxed setting with contemporary design features
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays (Christmas, New Year's Eve and Valentine's Day).