$99—Toronto: Peruvian dinner for 2 in Parkdale w/wine
Why We Love This Deal
Indulge in some Peruvian cuisine at Nuna Kitchen & Bar in Parkdale, near Toronto's West Queen West. Travelzoo members can enjoy a three-course meal from the restaurant's dinner menu featuring options such as Arroz con Pato or Octopus Anticuchero. Plus, you'll each get a glass of wine.
- $99 (reg. $142) for a dinner for two people including:
- Choice of small plate to share (up to $26)
- Choice of large plate per person (up to $40)
- Choice of dessert to share (up to $16)
- Glass of house wine per person (up to $10)
- Check out the menu for dish details
- Not available: Dec. 24-25, 31; Jan. 1; Feb. 14
More Reasons to Go
- The restaurant is located on the edge of the trendy Queen West neighbourhood; make a day out of it and explore the surrounding boutiques, art galleries and outdoor murals
- Nuna means 'soul' in Quechua, an indigenous language from Peru
- Dairy free, gluten free and vegetarian options are available
Merchant Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the Merchant's cancel policy. If you cancel or change your reservation in violation of the merchant’s cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid for dinner Monday-Sundays from 5 p.m. to closing time. Reservations required; subject to availability. Reserve online or call (416) 538-6335 to make a reservation. Tax is not included. An automatic gratuity of 18% will be added to the bill. Menu is subject to change based on seasonal ingredients. All food allergies must be disclosed in advance. 24 hours' notice is appreciated for any cancellations. If you have any questions or concerns, please call (416) 538-6335.