$23—Toronto: appetizer & craft beers for 2 in Corktown
Why We Love This Deal
Spend your next afternoon or evening out in Toronto at The Aviary Brewpub, right across the street from Corktown Common park. Our deal gets you an appetizer and two pints of Longslice Brewery beer, any day of the week, while saving over 30% on the regular cost.
We recommend making a day of it and stopping by the historic Distillery District, located a 10-minute walk from the brewpub.
- $23 (reg. up to $34) for an appetizer and two pints of beer
- Appetizers include a choice of Pulled Pork Poutine, Cheeseburger Croquettes, Crispy Fried Cauliflower or Tex Mex Cobb Salad; the pints are selected from Longslice Brewery beer
More Reasons to Go
- Buy multiple vouchers for a group and kick back together with beers brewed on-site
- Stock up on Longslice Brewery beer at the brewhouse's retail shop
- Toronto Life lists The Aviary among the best sports bars in the city
Valid daily from 12 p.m. onwards. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; mention your Travelzoo voucher but do not provide your PIN number before arriving at the restaurant. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service.
Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.