$35 – Danforth: Paella Takeout for 2, Reg. $59
Why We Love This Deal
Take out paella for two from this East End eatery, made all the more delicious knowing you saved over 40% on regular prices.
SAVE NOW, ENJOY LATER. This voucher deal lets you buy now at a fantastic price, then book your experience when you're ready. If you change your mind, let Travelzoo know by the voucher’s expiration date and we'll give you a full refund.
- $35 for paella for two people to share (takeout only); choose from five different kinds on the menu, reg. up to $59:
- Paella de verduras (fresh vegetables)
- Paella valenciana (chicken, shrimp, squid and mussels)
- Fideua (with noodles instead of rice)
- Paella negra (cooked in squid ink)
- Paella bomba (loaded with chicken, shrimp, squid, mussels and chorizo)
Why We Love It
- Indulge in a Spanish meal from the comfort of your home, while supporting a local business
- Earns a 4-star rating from TripAdvisor users and 4.1 on OpenTable
- Chef Jose Salgado's recipes have been featured by the Food Network
Takeout only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
(14 Member Ratings)