$155 – 11-Course Dinner for 2 at 'Best New' Restaurant
Why We Love This Deal
This elegant spot at King and Portland epitomizes "Japanese simplicity, with a minimalist vibe" (Post City Toronto) and was named one of the best new restaurants in the city for 2019 by Toronto Life. Two can dine here for 25% off, including wine.
BUY NOW, REDEEM LATER: Travelzoo is continuing to support its partners during a time of uncertainty. Vouchers are valid until the expiry date listed and we are working to extend dates where possible. Please return to this page for the latest updates. Because many establishments across Canada are temporarily closed due to government recommendations, we advise calling this merchant before visiting.
- $155 (reg. $206) for dinner for two people from a tasting menu offering 11 courses per person
- $80 (reg. $103) for dinner for one
- Include a glass of house wine per person; choose from negroamaro or pinot grigio
Why We Love It
- Spill-proof cubbies on every table encourage guests to do away with their gadgets and have an undistracted dining experience
- A spin-off on the Food Dudes' restaurant Rasa, the "flavours at Sara are punchy [and] the execution of each dish is a bit more refined" (Toronto Life)
- "Sara" is Japanese for "small dish," and our deal offers 11 of those
Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events. Valid for 1 or 2 diners only. Dine-in only. Menu is subject to change based on seasonal ingredients. All food allergies must be disclosed in advance. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
(16 Member Ratings)