$129 – 4-Course Dinner at Upscale Fusion Steakhouse
Dine at Carmen's Steak House, a Victorian-era cottage-style restaurant in downtown Toronto and save almost 40% on a four-course dinner for two.
- $129 (reg. $210) for a four-course set-menu dinner for two people with a glass of house wine each
- $255 (reg. $420) for four people
Why We Love It
- Earns a 4.5-star rating from Yelp and TripAdvisor users
- "A great hidden gem in Toronto" (Travelzoo member)
- Dine Magazine food critic Sara Waxman praises the "enticing" scallops and "mouthwatering" steaks
- Friday and Saturday nights are included
Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week and Summerlicious (July 7-23). Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
When You Can Go
Tuesday-Sunday through October 31
(182 Member Reviews)