$75 – 'Toronto's Best' Cajun Dinner w/Bourbon Tastings
Southern Accent is kicking off in their new location with a deal for half off dinner for two -- this includes their exclusive cookbook and signature lime garlic hot sauce.
Why We Love It
- "Serves up some of Toronto's best cajun cooking" (BlogTO)
- Praised as being "full of atmosphere" (Conde Nast Traveller), their new location doesn't disappoint -- there's room for a live band and a wall of photos tracing their 30-year history
- There is no purchase limit, so you can dine in a group
- $75 (reg. $138) for a three-course dinner for two from a special menu
- Includes three half-ounce Bourbon tastings or a Mardi Gras coffee to pair with dessert
- $145 (reg. $256) for four diners
- Includes Southern Accent's cookbook, Our Cajun, Creole & Soul Experience and signature Lagnaippe hot sauce ($20 value)
Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Sundays-Thursdays; through July 6
(112 Member Reviews)