$59 – French Bistro Dinner for 2 near the AGO, Reg. $103
Travelzoo members praise MIDI Bistro as a "charming place" just steps from the AGO in downtown Toronto, with "exceptional" service and "very tasty" fare.
Why We Love It
- Rated 4 stars by TripAdvisor users
- "The relaxed atmosphere...has a very European flair, perfect for the simple-yet-elegant meals on the menu." (OpenTable)
- Standout menu options include the roasted duck confit, an 8-ounce veal chop and vanilla cardamom creme brulee
- $59 (reg. $103) for dinner for two including two appetizers, two entrees and two desserts from a special menu
- $115 (reg. $206) for dinner for 4
Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Valid for two or four diners only. Maximum of one voucher per table. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
(147 Member Reviews)