$35 – St. Lawrence Market Brunch & Sangria for 2, Reg. $67
Travelzoo members agree that "outstanding" food and "excellent" sangria await you at Barsa Taberna in Toronto. Save up to 45% with this deal.
Why We Love It
- Toronto Life says the "multicultural tapas menu delivers some inspired dishes"
- Earns 4 stars from TripAdvisor and OpenTable users
- You can expect "twists and infusions of global flavours" (BlogTO)
- Dine in a historic 19th-century building across from St. Lawrence Market
- $35 (reg. $67) for brunch for two including a shared tapas plate and any two items from the brunch menu
- $55 (reg. $89) for dinner for two including a chef's selection of five tapas plates and a dessert to share
- Each option includes a small pitcher of red or white Sangria
- Note: Chef's selection changes daily
Limit two vouchers per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Call merchant for specific date restrictions. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
(232 Member Reviews)