$59 – Snowmobiling for 2 in Collingwood, Reg. $119
With this deal, Travelzoo members get half off a snowmobiling adventure through Pretty River Valley Provincial Park with views of Ontario's hardwood forests.
Why We Love It
- A 30-minute drive from Blue Mountain Resort
- Earns 4 stars from TripAdvisor users
- See wildlife like deer and turkeys on 30 kilometres of trail
- Riders of every skill level are welcome; buy multiple vouchers and go in a group
- $59 (reg. $119), for a one-hour snowmobile ride for two including helmet rentals, trail maps and insurance; fuel charge extra and must be paid on-site (est. fuel cost is $10-$20)
- $79 (reg. $169), for this same deal plus a two-hour snowshoe rental for two
- Not available: through Jan. 11; Feb. 17-20, 2017
72-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for two people. Drivers must be 16 or older with a valid Automobile Drivers License (G1, G2, G, M, International). Must sign waiver. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through March 10, 2017 (weather permitting)