$189 & up – Ontario: Eco-Camping Trips w/Gear & Meals
Why We Love This Deal
The demand for campsites in Ontario parks is going to be through the roof this year. But with our deal, you can enjoy a camping trip at some of the best parks in the province while leaving the planning to a professional — plus, we're saving you $60-$100 to boot.
- Trips depart from 2280 Dundas St. W. in Toronto and include gear (tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad and pillow), van transportation, parks and camping fees, and most meals
- $189 (reg. $249.99) per person for the following two-day trips:
- $259 (reg. $349.99) per person for "My Blue Heaven" — three-day trip at Algonquin Provincial Park; departing on June 4; July 10; Sept. 17, 24
- $425 (reg. $529.99) per person for "Moose On The Loose" — four-day Canadian road trip at Algonquin Provincial Park, Six Mile Lake Provincial Park and Bruce Peninsula National Park; departing on May 22; June 12; July 3; Aug. 28
Why We Love It
- Trips depart from a convenient location, a block away from Dundas West subway station; alternate pickup locations are provided from Scarborough, Mississauga or Vaughan, depending on the trip you book
- Lake Fever is Leave No Trace-certified and operates eco-tours with little to no impact on the environment
- National Geographic recommends Ontario for "high-energy adventure, backcountry solitude or something in between" — Lake Fever's trips are perfect for beginners looking to start their own adventures
- Enjoy with confidence — read more about this partner's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 647-859-9726 or email email@example.com. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and Other Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the operator at least 48 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to operator rules and policies. Review operator’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guardian. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.)