$189 – Quebec City 4-star hotel w/wine, breakfast & parking
Why We Love This Deal
With its historic cobblestone streets and architecture, Quebec City is rightly recognized as "one of North America’s oldest and most magnificent settlements" by Lonely Planet.
Travelzoo members save almost 50% at this 4-star boutique hotel located in the city's Vieux Port, with stays into December that include breakfast, sparkling wine and parking.
- Accommodations for two in a Deluxe Room
Check in Nov. 1 - Dec. 22:
- $189 per night ... Sundays-Saturdays
Check in through Oct. 31:
- $275 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $295 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
All stays include:
- Daily breakfast for two (reg. $44)
- Self-parking for one vehicle (reg. $25)
- A bottle of sparkling wine per stay ($25 value)
- Upgrade to a Deluxe Plus Room with extra living space, starting at $219 per night
More Reasons to Go
- Port-Royal is located in the Vieux-Port area of Quebec City, recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage site and perfect to take in all that this 400-year-old city has to offer
- Over 120 Travelzoo members have reviewed this hotel and they've given it a whopping 98% approval rating
- Rooms come with kitchenettes, equipped with heating stovetops, toasters, coffeemakers and a mini-fridge
- All guests enjoy free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour fitness centre and charging stations for electric vehicles
Travelzoo Tip: If you're looking to explore the surrounding area, we recommend a trip to Jacques-Cartier National Park, just a 45-minute drive from Port-Royal. Have a camera ready; the Laurentian mountains and glacial valleys flowing through this park make for a stunning backdrop.
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher is nonrefundable. At the time of checkout you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on two adults per room. Maximum occupancy in the Deluxe Room is two people. If staying in the Deluxe Room Plus, additional adults can stay for $30 plus tax, per person, per night. Children 17 and under stay free of charge (breakfast extra). Maximum occupancy in the Deluxe Room Plus is four people.
Additional hotel-specific charges: Tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Gratuities are not included. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: This hotel is pet friendly. A $25 fee applies per night. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.) Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(93 Member Ratings)