$129 – Quebec City: Art Deco Hotel incl. Breakfast, 55% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Stays through January at this "charming" hotel (Oyster) in the heart of Quebec City are now up to 55% off with this deal that includes daily breakfast. Travelzoo members who have stayed here love the idyllic location and friendly staff.
- Accommodations in a European or Classic Queen room:
- $129 per night ... Nov. 1 - Dec. 21; Jan. 3-31
- $159 per night ... through Oct. 31
- Includes daily continental breakfast for two ($28 value)
- Booking note: A $50 per night surcharge applies on Fridays-Saturdays through Oct. 15 and a $25 per night surcharge applies on Fridays-Saturdays from Oct. 16 - Jan. 31, payable directly to the hotel
- Not available on: Oct. 9
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- The historic building houses 33 unique rooms featuring modern amenities
- Quebec City landmarks like Citadel de Quebec, Notre-Dame de Quebec Cathedral and House of Parliament are within a short walk of the hotel
- Has a 100% approval rating from Travelzoo members and a 5-out-of-5 rating from over 1,900 TripAdvisor reviewers
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room.
Additional hotel specific charges: 5% GST, 9.5% QST and 3.5% Hospitality Tax per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is an additional $22 per night.
Other hotel policies: This historic building is not handicapped accessible and not equipped with an elevator. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.) Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
Note: The province of Quebec requires proof of vaccination for certain services. Check out the province's official site for more information.
(21 Member Ratings)