$135 – Art-Inspired Quebec Hotel incl. Breakfast, Reg. $230
Travelzoo members save 40% on stays at this hotel, which is at the intersection of historic and modern attractions like the National Museum of Fine Arts of Quebec, Battlefields Park and Grande Allee's nightlife and shopping.
Why We Love It
- Rooms are individually decorated and inspired by local history while the hotel features modern art on loan from the National Museum of Fine Arts of Quebec, located across the street
- A panoramic rooftop terrace is perfect for checking out the artsy neighbourhood and surrounding parks
- Located on Grande Allee, a major street between the old and new city
- Accommodations for two guests in a Superior Suite, Business Class Room or Suite C3
- $135 per night, Sundays-Thursdays or $155 per night for Fridays or Saturdays
- $235 for two-night stays, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals or $255 for two nights, Thursday-Saturday arrivals
- All options include complimentary buffet breakfast for two ($18 value), one bottle of wine (reg. $35) and on-site parking for one car ($15 value)
- The hotel offers free Wi-Fi to all guests
- Not available on: May 19-21, 27; June 5
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Taxes (TPS, TVQ and a 3.5% lodging tax) are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-782-9441 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made two days prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
When You Can Go
Travel options through June 12, 2017