$55 – London: Sightseeing Bus Tour w/Afternoon Tea & Bubbly
Why We Love This Deal
For $55, take in the sights of London while enjoying afternoon tea with prosecco on the upper deck of a tour bus. Over the course of 90 minutes, you'll see Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the Palace of Westminster, the Tower of London. Go any day of the week through September with this deal.
- $55 (reg. $89) per person for an upper-deck ticket for a 90-minute bus and afternoon tea tour including a glass of prosecco or a soft drink — the upper deck has an enclosed top and extensive windows
- Tours depart daily at 12 p.m. and 3 p.m.
More Reasons to Go
- You will travel on an iconic double-decker bus and see some of London's most famous landmarks, including the London Eye, the Tower of London, and St Paul's Cathedral
- While taking in the sights you'll be served afternoon tea, which includes sweet and savoury treats, a selection of teas, and a glass of prosecco or a soft drink
- Tours run daily through September, so there is plenty of time to book one for yourself or gift it to a loved one headed across the pond this summer
Once this voucher is redeemed, it cannot be transferred to another person. Gratuities are not included. VAT is included in the purchase price of the voucher. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Spectators are not permitted. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value.