$955 – Nepal 8-Nt. Tour w/Safari, Yoga & Massage, Half Off
"Nepal and yoga seem to go hand in hand," (Rough Guides) and at $955, you won't stress over the cost of a wellness program with this eight-night tour by Prime Himalayas (formerly Google Treks Nepal).
Originally $1979 per person, this operator has slashed prices by more than 50% -- you'll get a two-night safari experience at Chitwan National Park (a UNESCO World Heritage Centre), experience a full-day wellness program and cover Nepal's must-see cultural highlights.
- Four nights at Norbulinka Boutique Hotel or similar in Kathmandu
- Two nights at Hotel Peninsula or similar in Pokhara
- Two nights at Rhino Land Jungle Lodge or similar in Chitwan National Park
- Meals included: eight breakfasts, three lunches, two dinners and a farewell dinner with cultural show in Kathmandu
- Airport pickup and drop-off and all ground transfers
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu as mentioned in itinerary
- Tour in Pokhara with private boat tour
- Complimentary activities at Chitwan National Park (excluding park entry fee)
- Yoga, meditation and ayurvedic massage package including lunch
- English-speaking trekking guide
- All government taxes, VAT, and service charge
Why We Love It
- Operated by the well-reviewed Google Treks Nepal, renamed Prime Himalayas, this tour is a cultural, safari and wellness experience rolled into one
- Travelzoo members praised the company for its "competent and knowledgeable staff" who are "honest" and offered "excellent customer service"
- Chitwan National Park has the highest density of tigers in the world and one of the largest populations of single-horned Asiatic rhinoceros
- Activities in Chitwan include a Tharu cultural show, bird watching, jungle walk, elephant or jeep safari, canoe ride, elephant bath viewing and visit to breeding centre
- Wellness activities include a 60-minute yoga session, 60-minute meditation and 30-minute ayurvedic massage
Vouchers must be purchased by Nov. 30, 2019, but can be redeemed for select departure dates through Dec. 23, 2019. Tours depart monthly on the 5th, 14th and 23rd of each month. Once the tour date has been reserved, no cancellation is allowed. Changes must be made at least 20 days prior to departure date, and guests will have to pay a US$200 amendment fee directly to Prime Himalayas. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if guests no show. Book by Nov. 23, 2019.
Note: Rate is based on a per person basis; guests will be paired with others in the tour group of the same gender for rooming purposes. An additional surcharge of US$250 applies per person if guests wish to stay in a single room alone, payable directly to Prime Himalayas. There is a minimum of 2 and maximum of 12 people per tour group. Children must be at least 8 years old, to be accompanied by one adult.
Tour does NOT include: Nepal entry visa is US$25 (obtained upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu); lunch and dinner not mentioned in itinerary; international airfare and airport departure tax; Chitwan National Park Fee and all entrance fees during the tour in Kathmandu & Pokhara; any drinks; personal expenses; gratuities; any other expenses which are not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary.
When You Can Go
Depart through Dec. 23, 2019