$19 – 3-Day Thames River Cruise Pass for 1, Half Off
For $19, you can take in some of London's most famous sights with this three-day pass for City Cruises' hop-on, hop-off sightseeing boat tours -- you'll save 50% on the regular cost.
- $19 (reg. $38) for a three-day hop-on, hop-off adult pass for the River Red Rover sightseeing cruise
- $9 (reg. $24) for a child pass (for ages 5-15)
- Children under age 5 are free
- You can embark at Greenwich, Tower, London Eye and Westminster piers -- all boats have a cafe on board and are suitable for travel in all weather conditions
Why We Love It
- Hop on and off as often as you like for 72 hours -- this is a great alternative way to explore the city
- There will be a running commentary about the landmarks you'll pass, which include the Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge, the London Eye and St Paul's Cathedral
- With children boarding for under $10 and no cost for kids under age 5, this offer could help you save time and money during a London family vacation
Reservations are not required -- simply hand the voucher in to the ticket office at your chosen departure point: Westminster Pier, Tower Pier or Greenwich Pier. Vouchers cannot be exchanged at the London Eye Pier, but you may use the stop during the day once your ticket has been collected. Your voucher will be exchanged for one adult ticket valid at all departure piers for three consecutive days.
Boats are wheelchair accessible -- call 020 77400 400 for details or ask a pier member of staff. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. No maximum group size. Spectators are not permitted. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Must be redeemed in one visit, ticket then valid for three consecutive days. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
When You Can Go
Through July 31
How to Book
(398 Member Ratings)