$65 – Scenic Grand Canyon & Hoover Dam Trips thru March 2018
Sweetours Las Vegas
Take in the historic Hoover Dam, the nation's third-largest dam, or get a panoramic view of the Grand Canyon's West or South Rim with a bus tour.
- $65 for a half-day Hoover Dam bus tour for one (reg. $93)
- Tour lasts approximately six hours
- Unlimited bottled water is provided on this tour
- $145 for a full-day Grand Canyon South Rim bus tour for one (reg. $222)
- Tour lasts approximately 14 hours and also stops at Hoover Dam
- A nutritional morning snack with juice, deli lunch and unlimited bottled water are provided on this tour
$179 for a full-day Grand Canyon West Rim bus tour for one (reg. $240)
- Tour lasts approximately 11 hours
- A lunch voucher is provided that can be used at the West Rim's restaurants; good for a deli-style lunch at the outdoor eatery at Eagle Point, barbecue at Guana Ranch, or barbecue and baked chicken at the Hualapai Ranch
- Unlimited bottled water
Why We Love It
- Hoover Dam is an "engineering and architectural marvel" (Frommer's)
- "Seeing the canyon for the first time is an astounding experience" (Fodor's)
- Transportation is provided to and from most hotels on the Strip
- Travelzoo members praise the "fabulous" guides on these bus tours
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher and confirm meeting point (merchant will provide transportation to and from most hotels on The Strip). Comfortable walking shoes and layers are recommended. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, gratuity and a US$3 fuel surcharge are not included. Please tip on the full value. Children 2 and under can attend for a reduced rate. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Subject to weather conditions. Valid for one person (any age). Children must be accompanied by an adult. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Valid only for option purchased. Limited availability for larger parties. Limited wheelchair access. No suitcases or oversized backpacks allowed due to security at Hoover Dam.
When You Can Go
Through March 31, 2018
(26 Member Reviews)
(26 Member Reviews)
The tour guide/bus driver was great!
Kim Jul 02, 2017 TX, United States
Good value for price paid. Tour guide was knowledgeable.
Jun 05, 2017 FL, United States
The so called luxury coaches weren't comfortable, we transferred from one nice bus with electrical sockets with ample space and seating to a congested bus that lacked space and electrical plugs and the driver requested we use port a potties or rest stop bathrooms versus the urinal on the bus and lastly the bus asked for tips- so taken back by his request.
Tiffani Mar 30, 2017 CA, United States
Driver Bill was excellent
BETH Mar 31, 2017 MI, United States
Pick up drop off service is big plus.
Becky Apr 26, 2017 NV, United States
The trip was great! I would eat before you board the bus, as the morning snack leaves some to be desired, but they pick up and drop off at hotels, which means you don't have to worry about arranging transportation. Our guide did a good job, and the Canyon was amazing!! There were adequate stops going and coming, but it does make for a long day. The unlimited water was much needed and appreciated.
Rachael May 22, 2017 PA, United States
the customer service rep on the phone prior to the trip was friendly and helpful and knowledgeable. The bus/tour guide was excellent, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor. Very organized and well run. The bus itself was very high quality and comfortable. Excellent experience.
Leah Nov 23, 2016 MB, Canada
Bill was an informative as a tour guide
Miriam Feb 27, 2017 WI, United States
Walk along the rim
Margaret Dec 01, 2016 ON, Canada
Driver acted as your guide and he was fabulous! Entertaining and knowledgable. (We had the British gent). Trip was well worth it. Enjoyed everything about it.
Would've been great to have 30 minutes more at Grand Canyon to enjoy a coffee in the cafe before heading back on bus.
Mechtild Jan 14, 2017 QC, Canada