$199—NYC: 'Mad Men' & Aspen lodge-inspired hotel, 50% off
Why We Love This Deal
Tucked away in the heart of the Financial District, the stylish Gild Hall is a cozy respite from the hustle and bustle of NYC. This Thompson hotel has been getting some serious buzz from the likes of MICHELIN Guide, Fodor's and U.S. News, who all rave about its elegant vintage aesthetic (think "Mad Men" with a touch of Aspen lodge).
- Stay in a King or Two Double Room:
- $199-$229 per night ... January-February
- $269-$285 per night ... March
More Reasons to Go
- Its more secluded location means you'll largely avoid the noise from the main road and get a better night's rest
- But, it still puts you within easy reach of multiple subway stations and sites like Battery Park, South Street Seaport, and the National September 11 Memorial and Museum
- It's a 10-minute walk from the iconic Brooklyn Bridge (snap a selfie while you walk across); you can also walk to Pier 11 and take the ferry to Brooklyn, or head to Battery Park and catch a ferry to Liberty Island to see the Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy authentic Tuscan dishes at the on-site Felice Ristorante (hint: guests get 10% off)
- While no one loves destination fees, you get a lot of bang for your buck here, with amenities like a welcome glass of Prosecco, use of vintage-inspired bicycles, morning coffee and tea service, up to two 30-minute Citi Bike passes per room, and discounts on a variety of attractions and tours
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Additional adults can stay for an additional fee; contact the hotel directly for more details. Children 18 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is 4.
Additional hotel-specific charges: An 8.87% state tax, 5.87% city tax (paid in USD), US$2 (approx. $3) occupancy tax (per night) and a US$1.50 (approx. $2) Jacob Javits fee (per night) are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. A destination fee of US$32.50 (approx. $45) plus tax, per room, per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The destination fee covers premium Wi-Fi, access to the fitness studio, use of vintage-inspired bicycles, morning coffee/tea service and more. Valet parking is US$55 (approx. $75) per night; higher fees apply for SUVs and oversize vehicles.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly; additional fees apply and guests must provide advanced notice. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.