$3298—Bahamas: all-inclusive adults-only resort, $1650 off
Why We Love This Deal
This adults-only resort sits on the southern shore of Paradise Island—and paradise it is with an expansive free-form pool, multiple bars and restaurants, and a lagoon overlooking the sparkling harbour.
Travelzoo members can stay in an upgraded room with water views anytime during most of next year while saving nearly $300 per night with this deal.
- Two adults stay in a Water View Room with a king or two double beds:
- $1649 … three nights from July 1 - Nov. 15
- $3298 … six nights from July 1 - Nov. 15 (purchase two three-night vouchers)
- $1919 ... three nights from Jan. 4 - June 30
- $3838 ... six nights from Jan. 4 - June 30 (purchase two three-night vouchers)
- Extend your stay with additional nights starting at $549 per night
- The all-inclusive meal plan for two covers all meals, beverages and snacks at the resort's two bars and five restaurants
- Taxes are included in this offer; this would typically cost an additional 10%
- Prices listed are for two guests per room (not per person); double bed rooms can accommodate up to four people (third and fourth guests can stay for a fee of US$160; approx. $220 per person, per night)
More Reasons to Go
- Enjoy seven on-site restaurants and bars offering a range of cuisine from Bahamian-inspired seafood dishes to casual poolside fare
- Junkanoo Beat offers dance shows, movie nights and live entertainment, located right next to the lobby
- The hotel recently unveiled a new lap pool and quaint outdoor patio where guests can lounge and take in the water views
- When you're not sipping locally made rum and watching sailboats pass by, you can venture to nearby shops, restaurants and the Atlantis complex, all within a 10-minute walk of the hotel
Travelzoo tip: Read more about why the Islands of the Bahamas make for an ideal beach getaway, including tips on getting there, romantic adventures, sustainability and more.
About the Getaway
Airfare is not included in this deal. To reach Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas, travellers will fly into Nassau's Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS); from there, it's a 30-minute drive to the resort. Airport transfers can be arranged through the hotel at an additional cost. Please contact the hotel directly to arrange transportation.
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. At the time of checkout you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve booked your dates, you can still change your travel dates directly with the hotel. Simply contact the hotel at least 48 hours prior to your original travel dates. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on 2 guests per room. Additional adults can stay for US$160 (approx. $220) per person, per night. Maximum occupancy is 4.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A US$20 (approx. $28) resort fee per person, per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers Wi-Fi, access to resort facilities, services and entertainment. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. (Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.) Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(82 Member Ratings)