$149—Bangkok: 5-star hotel w/breakfast & more, 65% off
Why We Love This Deal
Bangkok is a heady mix of dynamic nightlife, historic temples, vibrant culture and some of the best street food in Asia. Embracing all those experiences is SO/ Bangkok, a luxury 5-star hotel where you'll feel in your element in the Thai capital.
With this exclusive deal, two guests can indulge in a 2024 Bangkok city stay and enjoy perks like buffet breakfast and late check-out—all for up to 65% less than the usual rates.
- Two guests stay from Jan. 4 - Dec. 20, 2024:
- $149 per night ... SO Cozy—chic and intimate rooms with the comfort of a king bed, bathroom with rain shower and luxe bath tub, leading technology and sweeping views of the city
- $259 per night ... SO Club—luxurious rooms crafted by top designers, with extras like a mini espresso machine and added Club Signature perks, such as laundry service, free snacks and evening cocktails
- $399 per night ... SO Lofty—take it up a notch with 95-square-metres of space, panoramic views, stylish living area, decadent bathroom with deep soaking tub, plus coveted Club Signature access and features
Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast for two
- 20% discount at Red Oven buffet restaurant and on SO/ Spa treatments
- Late check-out until 4 p.m., subject to availability
- Complimentary Zafiro Entertainment
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room minibar with complimentary mineral water and non-alcoholic drinks
- Want to stay longer? Three-night vouchers are also on sale from $429, which come with bigger savings and a bonus THB 1000 (approx. $38) food and beverage credit per guest
- Not available: Feb. 10-15; April 13-16
- Prices are per room, not per person, and include VAT and service charges
More Reasons to Go
- This uber-chic urban oasis draws inspiration from the five elements—water, earth, wood, metal and fire—creatively crafted by Thai designers and with decorative features by none other than French fashion designer Monsieur Christian Lacroix
- The Bangkok location is unbeatable as well—next door to Lumphini Park (think Thailand's Central Park), as well as the city's famous night markets; also just a few minutes' walk from Lumphini Subway Station or enjoy the convenience of the hotel's limo fleet for an additional fee
- At the award-winning hotel you'll find contemporary bars and restaurants, a spa, fitness centre and, our favourite, a rooftop infinity pool with unmatched views of Bangkok's skyline over the park
- Rooms are a feature here, too, with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the city and spa-like tubs in the bathrooms; Club Rooms are worth the added expense to access the hotel's ultra-exclusive 25th-floor executive lounge
- Within an hour of the city centre you can discover the charming Samut Prakarn province at the mouth of the Chao Phraya River, as well as the World Heritage-listed ancient towns of Ayutthaya and Nakhon Pathom, where you'll find the world's tallest golden stupa and largest pagoda in Thailand
Travelzoo tip: Looking to explore more of Thailand? Don't miss our exclusive offer for stays at Beyond Resort KhaoLak, which you can experience for over 75% off.
About the Destination
Thailand's capital city of Bangkok is famous for its bargain shopping, street food stalls, grand palaces and temples. Amongst the skyscrapers, malls and business centres you'll find Lumphini Park, a 57-hectare dedicated green zone that was once a royal reserve. Today, it's the city's most popular outdoor space, with loads of activities for locals and visitors alike to enjoy.
International airfare is not included with this offer. Travellers will fly into Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK); from there, it's a 30-minute drive to the hotel, that has sweeping views of Lumphini Park and is only a few minutes' walk away.
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Prices are based on up to two guests per room. Additional guests can stay upon prior request (contact the hotel directly for more details). One child under 12 years may stay free of charge when sharing a room with parents in existing bedding. Maximum occupancy is three.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.