$2699—Maldives 5-star all-inclusive villa escape for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Experience a bucket-list-worthy vacation in the Maldives without breaking the bank with this offer at the Furaveri Island Resort and Spa. This 5-star resort, which earns a 97% approval rating from past Travelzoo guests, sits on a 23-hectare private island, surrounded by coral reefs teeming with exotic fish, turtles, sharks and rays.
All-inclusive five-night stays start at $2699 for two guests, where meals, drinks, taxes and service fees are covered. And with availability into December 2024, you have plenty of dates to choose from.
- Two guests stay five nights on an all-inclusive package now through Dec. 20, 2024:
- $2699 ... Garden Villa (reg. approx. $4670)—set amid the island's tropical greenery, the villa and its private terrace are just a few steps from the sandy beach
- $3699 ... Ocean Villa Infinity (reg. approx. $7522)—these villas sit directly over the lagoon, with stunning ocean views from the private outdoor bathtub and deck
- $5199 ... Sunrise Ocean Pool Villa (reg. approx. $9288)—also sits over the water and comes with an impressive 160 square metres of space, plus a private pool and direct ocean access from the sweeping deck
- Want to stay longer? Extend your stay with extra nights from $549 per night or with a nine-night package, starting from $4999 for two people including your choice of two excursions
- Whichever villa you choose, you'll also receive these all-inclusive perks
- Not available on: Dec. 23, 2023 - Jan. 10, 2024
- Prices are per room, not per person, and include VAT and service charges
More Reasons to Go
- Condé Nast Traveller describes the resort as "a truly Maldivian...luxury experience," and great guest reviews have earned Furaveri Maldives a TripAdvisor 2023 Travellers' Choice Award
- Located in the Raa Atoll near Hanifaru Bay, the area is a UNESCO biosphere reserve
- The resort boasts the Maldives' first wellness village that's centred around balancing the mind, body and spirit through yoga classes, beauty treatments, hydrotherapy and healing spa experiences (fees apply for spa treatments)
- Outdoor enthusiasts will love the water sports on offer (fees apply), from stand-up paddleboarding to scuba diving and jet ski rentals; nature lovers can also book excursions to surrounding islands
About the Destination
Located between the Arabian and Laccadive Seas, the remote island nation of the Maldives is widely considered to have some of the best beaches in the world, with pristine white sand, clear turquoise water and world-class diving.
International airfare is not included with this offer. To reach the resort, guests will fly to Malé International Airport (MLE). From there, it's a roughly 45-minute seaplane ride to the hotel (guests can arrange transfers via seaplane with the hotel reservations staff directly).
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 30 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Transfer details: Roundtrip seaplane transfers are US$415 (approx. $575) per adult and US$250 (approx. $345) per child. All transfers are arranged through the hotel. Please provide your full name as shown on your passport, international arrival and departure flight number, and dates at least 14 days before arrival to book transfers with the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Maximum occupancy of 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children (ages 0-11), sharing a room. Contact the hotel directly for additional guest rates.
Additional hotel-specific charges: Price includes local taxes and service charges. A US$6 (approx. $8.30) green tax per person, per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
$2699Limited Quantity Available
(66 Member Ratings)